yay. getting my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow. definitely not looking forward to it! :(
but here’s a list of stuff i’ll be doing to keep myself occupied (haha this is more like a reminder for myself :D)
1. watch asian drama
2. read sense & sensibility
3. study for the GRE
4. read mere christianity
5. read the reason for God
6. play OMG pop (SWAPPLES!)
7. read Bible
8. reread harry potter
9. watch movies (hmm.. memoirs of a geisha, …?)
10. watch vampire diaries & desperate housewives
11. figure out what i can eat.
12. FB, FB, FB hehe
hopefully this is enough, and i don’t get bored. :(
I wonder what Harry Potter would be like if they all lived in the ghetto…
Drug Lord Voldy.
And then they’d all hold their wands sideways.
Wingah-dium levio-cut cho azz.
Sometimes I feel like I am walking around like this:
So I am like, God, please fix this for me!
And when it doesn’t happen as fast as I want, I feel like this:
And then I think, God has control. God has control.
And then it turns out His plan is way better than mine was and I’m like:
3 weeks till this class is over!
^ only thing keeping me going… Although it’s been pretty amazing what’s been happening recently:
1. the fact that I even got the class—there were 30 people on the add-list, 10 people made it in
2. I got to borrow a textbook for free, which otherwise would’ve cost me $150.
But yeahh.. I’m not sure if it’s God working in my life through the class, but it’s been pretty cool. This class is no doubt the hardest class I’ve ever taken (like I’ve said before), and I actually was just thinking, if God got me into the class, he’ll get me through it. Which leads to numero 3:
3. I’m still in the class. This by itself is amazing.. for all the tests I’ve taken, I think for the amount of stuff that I know I’m pretty undeserving of the grade I have right now. Not that it’s great, but it’s actually sorta decent. Hopefully it continues!
hehe just thought I’d do a quick post to take a break from studying and write out what’s been in my head recently :)